This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 20 boxes of KitKat® Senses.
What’s the best way to put a smile on everyone’s faces at your next get-together? KitKat®’s new sensational sharer.
Whether it’s your annual Love Island final party, monthly movie night or a catch-up lunch with your loved ones, KitKat® Senses is the perfect pairing.
Lift the lid of the pop-open box to reveal a collection of delectable KitKat® treats in three brand new flavours – it’s the ultimate sharable treat (in more ways than one – hello Insta!)
Each indulgent individually wrapped, bite-size treat combines delicious KitKat® chocolate and crispy wafer with a decadent layer of either…
HAZELNUT – Luxurious praline sprinkled with crunchy hazelnut pieces
SALTED CARAMEL – Sumptuous caramel filling infused with indulgent salted flakes
DOUBLE CHOC – Rich chocolate ganache with crunchy cocoa nibs
Watch the KitKat® Senses TV advert here.
To win one of 20 boxes up for grabs, simply answer this question in the box below: In the new KitKat® Senses TV advert, what was it that (almost) ruined Lucy’s get-together before KitKat® Senses saved the day?
- A burned lasagne
- A guest running late
- A lost Victorian time-traveller
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by KitKat.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner KitKat, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter