Love a good musical but can’t afford the tickets? West End Live in Trafalgar Square gives you a great selection of numbers from all the latest shows, for FREE!
Date: 16th – 17th June 2018
Times: Saturday 16th: 11am – 5pm / Sunday 17th: 12pm – 5pm
Tickets: FREE but limited, get there early for the best chance of getting in.
About West End Live 2018
West End LIVE is presented by Westminster City Council and the Society of London Theatre with support from the Mayor of London.
The event celebrates and promotes London’s cultural offering and is a key fixture in the capital’s event calendar, growing in popularity year-on-year.
Now in its fourteenth year, the show features stellar performances from London’s most celebrated West End musicals on a specially built stage in Trafalgar Square. In 2017 more than 30 shows performed over the course of the weekend to an audience of thousands.
A range of merchandise, refreshments and interactive, family-friendly exhibits will also be available in Trafalgar Square.
The event is completely free to the public and no tickets are required. However, entry is on a first come, first served basis.
Entrances are located on the northern side of Trafalgar Square. The Southern part of Trafalgar Square is exit only.
Entrance A (North West corner) will open at 10:15am on Saturday and 11:15am on Sunday.
Entrance B (North East corner) will open at 10:30am on Saturday and 11:30am on Sunday.
West End LIVE is a popular event and due to the high-audience numbers you may be required to queue. We thank you in advance for your patience – it will be worth it!
Bag searches will be in operation and we would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation.
- West End LIVE is a popular event – attendees are advised to arrive early.
- Please make sure you drink plenty of water – refreshments will be available in the square, but feel free to bring your own (though no alcohol please).
- Bring sun cream (you never know, it is June after all!).
- Share your photos, videos, tweets and comments @WestEndLIVE
- Buy theatre tickets and merchandise from the official stores on site.
- Please be polite and respectful to everyone you meet/encounter at the event.
- Above all, enjoy yourselves!