Woodland Trust are celebrating incredible woods and trees this summer and they’d love you to join them – by throwing a Tree Party!
We all need trees. They are essential to life. They clean our air and cool our cities. They provide homes and food for wildlife. And they are the best playgrounds. But they are facing more threats than ever before and they need us to fight for them.
Your Tree Party is a chance to have fun with family and friends, while honouring a very special guest – a tree. It’s also a great way to raise vital funds for the charities’ work, helping them plant native trees and protect precious woodland for people and wildlife.
How to claim your free fundraising pack
Apply for your free fundraising pack via the link below and make your tree the guest of honour. Applications close on 30th June, after which you’ll be sent your pack.
About Woodland Trust
The Woodland Trust has over 500,000 members and supporters and more than 1,000 sites, covering over 26,000 hectares, all over the UK.
They protect and campaign on behalf of this country’s woods, plant trees, and restore ancient woodland for the benefit of wildlife and people.
Their vision is a UK rich in native woods and trees, for people and wildlife.
- Providing your postal address allows us to send you a Tree Party pack.
- You must be 18 or over to apply.
- UK residents only.
- One pack per household.
- Subject to availability while stocks last.
- Woodland Trust be in touch with you by email with more information about your Tree Party pack, and to share fundraising ideas and guidance.
- Woodland Trust will update you on the Invite a Tree to Tea campaign at the end of the summer.
- If you’ve given us permission, Woodland Trust will also be able to keep in touch with you about our news, appeals, campaigns, events, products and how you can get involved.
- Support from people like you makes a huge difference to Woodland Trust’s work helping woods and trees.
- Woodland Trust will keep your details safe and never sell them.
- Their online privacy statement explains all.
- You can change the way you hear from them at any time – just email email@example.com or call 0330 333 3300.
Terms and conditions for fundraising at a Tree Party
I understand that, in organising a Tree Party, I am organising such event at my own risk and take full responsibility for organising the event (including the health and safety, permissions from the landowner and any insurance needed for such event). I will not hold the Woodland Trust, their employees or their agents responsible for any injury, loss or harm resulting from me organising a Tree Party. All funds raised for the Woodland Trust shall be paid to the Woodland Trust as soon as reasonably possible and in any case before 30 September 2018. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Woodland Trust’s liability in respect of death or personal injury sustained as a direct result of the negligence, breach of statutory duty or fraudulent misrepresentation of the Woodland Trust, its employees or agents or any deliberate act or omission of the Woodland Trust, its employees or agents.