The beautiful game would be nothing without it’s dedicated fans. So, as the Official Beer of the FIFA World CupTM 2018, Budweiser are pledging free beer for the nation if the trophy comes home – to celebrate every fan who believed in our team!
Rediscover the euphoria of 1966, if your passion drives our boys to the final you’ll reap the epic reward of free Bud.
How to claim
Sign up via the link below to be the first to hear more and use #LightItUp to show your support for the team.
IF England win, coupons can be redeemed up until 23.59 on Monday 16th July 2018.
This competition/freebie is from a third party that has no association with MoneyMagpie. We cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with this giveaway. Please read all the terms and conditions before filling in any personal details. If you have any problems please contact the promoter.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Scotland) aged 18 years or over as of their date of entry, except employees of the promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- To the consumer: Coupon can be redeemed in all participating retailers subject to availability and where stocked, in United Kingdom. All coupons will be made available for download and print from the minute the final whistle is blown in the Final of the FIFA World Cup 2018. IF England have won outright. Coupons will be available for download for 24 hours from the final whistle. Coupons must be redeemed by the consumer no later than 23.59 on Monday 16th July 2018. Any coupon that is redeemed after this date will not be valid. This coupon entitles you to a maximum of £5 off Budweiser, Bud Light OR ALCOHOL FREE Bud Prohibition (12 Pack Bottle (300ml), 20 Pack Bottle (300ml), 4 Pack Bottle (300ml), 10 Pack Can (440ml), 18 Pack Can (440ml), 20 Pack Can (330ml), 6 Pack Can (330ml), 4 Pack Can (330ml), 4 Pack Can (440ml), 4 Pack Can (500ml)) in accordance with these terms and conditions. Only one coupon download permitted per person. Only one coupon allowed per person per transaction. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount, promotion or other coupon. Coupons can only be used once and cannot be exchanged for cash. Only undamaged original coupons will be accepted and photocopies are not allowed. To obtain redemption by fraud is a criminal offence. Please do not attempt to redeem this coupon against any other product as refusal to accept may cause embarrassment and delay at the checkout. Available to over 18s only. This coupon shall remain the property of AB InBev UK Limited and is not for resale or publication.
- To the retailer: AB InBev UK Limited will redeem this coupon (up to a maximum value of £5) provided it has been taken as payment against Budweiser, Bud Light or Bud Prohibition (12 Pack Bottle (300ml), 20 Pack Bottle (300ml), 4 Pack Bottle (300ml), 10 Pack Can (440ml), 18 Pack Can (440ml), 20 Pack Can (330ml), 6 Pack Can (330ml), 4 Pack Can (330ml), 4 Pack Can (440ml), 4 Pack Can (500ml)) in accordance with the consumer terms. AB InBev UK Limited reserves the right to refuse redemption of damaged, defaced or photocopied coupons or those that have not been validly redeemed. Retailers must send their coupons to Valassis Limited, PO Box 6199 Nuneaton CV11 9HQ by no later than 16th October 2018. Name and address of promoter: AB InBev UK Limited (co. number 3982132). Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3LS.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of coupons, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. Claims that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The promoter and the data controller: AB InBev UK Limited, Porter Tun House, 500 Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3LS.
- BY ENTERING AND USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THIS WEBSITE.
- BY ENTERING THIS WEBSITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UK LAW. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISTICTIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. AB INBEV UK LIMITED MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UK. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THE U.K BUSINESS OF AB INBEV UK LIMITED.
- AB InBev UK Limited is the copyright owner of this website and no portion of this website, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without AB InBev UK Limited’s express written permission, except as provided for herein. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this website for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the material on this website for any other purposes violates AB InBev UK Limited’s legal rights.
- By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website is liable (to the extent that such liability is not prohibited at law) for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this website or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this website, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the website are based upon up-to-date information, and while AB InBev UK Limited makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and AB InBev UK Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this website are provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
- By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this website or AB InBev UK Limited, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that in consideration of your access to and transmission of any materials to this website, all rights (both legal and beneficial) in the nature of copyright arising or existing in any communication or material in which such ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans or charts are contained are assigned to AB InBev UK Limited. You agree that you will not have any right to any form of payment or royalty in the event that any such materials are used by AB InBev UK Limited anywhere, anytime, and for any reason.
- AB InBev UK Limited have the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms and Conditions. AB InBev UK Limited may also at any time, at its sole discretion, discontinue this website or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to this website.
- AB InBev UK Limited may make changes in the information and content included in this website and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this website or its contents.
- By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this website is owned or licensed by AB InBev UK Limited and may not be used by you without prior written approval. AB InBev UK Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of AB InBev UK Limited or used on this website with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the website. Any unauthorised use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
- Although this website may be linked to other websites, AB InBev UK Limited is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that AB InBev UK Limited has not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify and hold AB InBev UK Limited harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against AB InBev UK Limited by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by AB InBev UK Limited in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- AB InBev UK Limited and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in a contest.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. AB InBev UK Limited, its affiliates and/or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
- AB InBev UK Limited reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.