This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 £50 vouchers to spend on women’s clothing.
Kit And Kaboodal is an independent, family-run clothing retailer based in North Yorkshire. They specialise in beautiful, high-quality women’s clothing at affordable prices.
Since they began in 2013, Kit And Kaboodal have grown from just two people selling their clothes at shows around the UK into one of the country’s most exciting new fashion outlets.
Nevertheless, Kit And Kaboodal remain a family outfit offering a friendly and personal service, and they still love to hit the road with their popular tops, jewellery, footwear and accessories!
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
#WIN 1 of 2 £50 vouchers to spend on women’s clothing from Kit And Kaboodal! Enter the #Competition now for your chance to win! https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-1-of-2-50-vouchers-to-spend-on-womens-clothing
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 2 £50 vouchers to spend on women’s clothing’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: When did Kit And Kaboodal begin?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of London and Bristol, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Kit And Kaboodal
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Kit And Kaboodal, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter
The post Win 1 of 2 £50 vouchers to spend on women’s clothing appeared first on MoneyMagpie.