To celebrate England’s achievements in the World Cup so far, Arriva is giving you the chance to get a free bus ticket!
There are 1966 FREE Day m-tickets to claim. When they’re gone, they’re gone, so don’t let this chance slip through your fingers.
If you don’t already have it, download the Arriva m-ticket app, then use the app to claim your special FREE Arriva World Cup Day m-ticket. Follow the step-by-step instructions to find out how to claim yours.
Use them to travel any time between Wednesday 11th and Sunday 15th July
If you’ve not hopped on a bus lately you could be pleasantly surprised. The free wifi and charging points mean you can keep in touch with the all-important World Cup matches on the go. The comfy seats and our professional driver relieve you of the strain of dealing with the traffic and parking and mean you will arrive in town to watch the game feeling relaxed (even if the game is anything BUT relaxing to watch!)
How to claim your free bus ticket
Step 1 – Download the Arriva m-ticket app and register your details
Step 2 – Click ‘Buy tickets’ on the app dashboard – but remember, you won’t be charged.
Step 3 – Select the AWC zone within the region you want to travel in, then select ‘All ticket Types’ and the Arriva World Cup Day ticket will appear.
Step 4 – Click ‘Buy Now’ on the special Arriva World Cup Day ticket: this will take you straight to checkout.
Step 5 – Once at the checkout enter the promo code 3LIONS into the promo code box and press + to get your ticket for free (you will see that the ticket price changes to £0.00)
Step 6 – Click ‘Choose payment method’. The purchase won’t cost you anything, just click ‘complete’.
Step 7 – The screen will say ‘Thank You’ and that the payment has been successful. From here you’ll be able access your free ticket.
Step 8 – There are only 1,966 free tickets available across all our regions. Once all have gone a pop up box will appear that says ‘Sorry, this promotion code is not valid.’
Download the app from Google Play
or iTunes via the buttons below:
This competition/freebie is from a third party that has no association with MoneyMagpie. We cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with this giveaway. If you have any problems please contact the promoter.
Arriva World Cup 1966 Free Day tickets promotion terms and conditions
- Promoter: Arriva plc, Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland, SR3 3XP UK (“Arriva”).
- This offer is open to residents of, and visitors to, the United Kingdom.
- The promotion: customers will be able to be able to claim 1 (one) of 1,966 Arriva adult day m-tickets that will be available across our regions from Wednesday 11th July 2018 while stocks last.
- Limited stocks available. There will be 1,966 free Arriva Adult Day tickets available split across our regions (excluding Wales and Green Line).
- To qualify for this offer, you must claim a specific “Arriva World Cup Day ticket” via the Arriva m-ticket app, enter the promotional code ‘3LIONS’ to travel for free and complete the transaction.
- Tickets will be available to claim from 00.00AM on Wednesday 11th July 2018.
- Qualifying tickets can be used for travel between 00.00 AM on Wednesday 11th July 2018 and 23:59 PM on Sunday 15th July 2018 (the promotion period).
- Claim of the specified ‘World Cup Day ticket’ with the use of the promotional code: ‘3LIONS’ allows the user one free adult day ticket.
- Arriva World Cup Day promotional tickets can be claimed and used for travel within the following regions:
The following regions accept World Cup Day promotional tickets between 11th July 2018 and 15th July 2018 North East Yorkshire North West Midlands Beds and Bucks Herts and Essex Kent and Surrrey
- The ticket and promotional code are to be used together, and can only be used once per handset within the promotion period.
- The offer is redeemed upon presentation of a Qualifying Ticket to an Arriva bus driver when boarding the bus on the relevant day of travel (provided that this is between 00.00AM on Wednesday 11th July 2018 and 23:59PM on Sunday 15th July 2018), and shall be deemed invalid after this point. Qualifying Tickets must be claimed on the mobile ticket facility (Arriva m-ticket) and customers must show this screen to the driver when boarding the bus.
- If not activated, Qualifying Tickets will automatically lapse at 23:59 on Sunday 15th July 2018.
- The purchase of a Qualifying Ticket by Arriva is strictly subject to Arriva’s m-ticket terms and conditions, available at the following link: https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/ (“m-ticket Terms”). Words and expressions which are defined in the m-ticket terms will have the same meaning when used in these terms and conditions.
- Arriva accepts no responsibility for claims not successfully completed or disruption to promotion participation due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, handset technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind for any reason.
- Qualifying Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions of Arriva. Claim of a Qualifying Ticket does not give preferential rights of access.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with or in addition to any other discount voucher, prize, offer, promotion or concession rate.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace the offer without prior notification.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes that any claim action is being made unlawfully or illegally, they may reject or cancel any submission and you agree that you will have no claim against the Promoter in respect of any rejection or cancellation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any claims it regards as being in breach of these conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time.