This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 3 Mini 4 Styluses.
The Mini 4 is the perfect stylus for using with smartphones on-the-go and is compatible with all touchscreen devices. It is small enough to fit into daily life and requires no batteries or setup.
To use the stylus, simply touch the tip to the screen and start writing with the dampening tip providing a natural pen to paper feel.
Able to be used with many apps, the Mini 4 makes life more convenient and Apps such as PowerPoint, OneNote and Sketchpad allow for versatile use whether being creative or note taking and is ideal for students, creatives and fashionistas.
To enter, complete both of the following steps:
Follow @MoneyMagpie on Twitter and tweet this to all your followers:
#WIN 1 of 3 Mini 4 Styluses with your friends! Perfect stylus for using with smartphones on-the-go and is compatible with all touchscreen devices. Enter now for your chance to get your hands on yours: https://www.moneymagpie.com/save-money/win-1-of-3-mini-4-styluses
Like our MoneyMagpie Facebook page and share the post titled ‘Win 1 of 3 Mini 4 Styluses’ with your friends.
Answer this question in the box below: What is a stylus used on?
A) Touchscreen devices
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of London and Bristol, aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- You must complete both stages above to enter the competition.
- Prize is supplied by Mini 4
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Mini 4, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter