We may have come 4th in the world cup but you can still feel like a winner with this fab freebie! Sports Direct are giving you the chance to get your hands on an England Football shirt in-store for FREE with a promo code!
Deadline: 29th July (or while stocks last)
About the freebie
The fitness retailer has decided to give everyone that asks for one a completely free Mens England t-shirt in white, complete with FA crest. While it’s not the official £50 players jersey complete with Nike tick, the discount code will still bag you the FA England Crest t-shirt, worth £13.99.
How to claim Your FrEE England Football Shirt
Just pop into your nearest Sports Direct and quote the promo code: FREESHIRT at the till to claim your free football top! Once all the t-shirts have all gone, the deal will be over in that store.
Please note: This is a limited availability giveaway. There is no guarantee that your nearest store will have any promotional shirts left.
This competition/freebie is from a third party that has no association with MoneyMagpie. We cannot be held responsible for any issues you have with this giveaway. Please read all the terms and conditions before filling in any personal details. If you have any problems please contact the promoter.
- The promotion is live between 18:00 22/07/2018 and 18:00 29/07/2018 (BST) or until store stock lasts.
- To redeem a free FA England Crest Mens T-Shirt in White, https://www.sportsdirect.com/fa-england-crest-t-shirt-mens-2387227?colcode-38722701, the customer must to into a SportsDirect UK store and quote ‘FREESHIRT’ to receive the above T-shirt free of charge.
- If the above T-shirt is no longer in stock in that store, the promotion is no longer active in that store.
- Limited to one Free FA England T-shirt per customer.
- Customers who do not quote ‘FREESHIRT’ will not qualify for the offer.
- This offer is only available in UK SportsDirect stores whilst stocks last.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion on these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.