This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 Design Your Own Fragrance Prizes.
This week we’ve got two different prizes on offer!
Win a Design Your Own Fragrance Gold Experience
Create your very own customised fragrance at our unique perfume making experience. Learn how to expertly blend your own signature fragrance with your chosen blends, whether you prefer a floral classic, a fruity zing or something more contemporary, you’ll be guided through the process to create your unique perfume – all you have to do is name it. Take your unique fragrance home on the day in a 5ml sample atomiser.
Win a Design Your Own Fragrance Gift Set
Win a Design Your Own Fragrance Gift Set – Floral, Natural, Fresh, For Him, Exotic or Bespoke.
Includes everything you need to expertly blend your own bespoke perfume including 6 exclusive perfume blends, made from the highest quality perfume ingredients – designed for you to create a fragrance as individual as you are.
Register your fragrance online and keep it forever in your own fragrance account where you can reorder it from a selection of fragrance refills. Replacement blends are also available, if you enjoy perfume mixology at home.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: How big is the sample atomiser at the perfume making experience?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Prize is supplied by The Perfume Studio
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Perfume Studio, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- The winner’s name will be announced in our newsletter