This week we’re giving you the chance to win a high quality suit worth £79.99.
Dobell Menswear are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a brand new suit worth £79.99.
Dobell are a leading online men’s formalwear retailer specialising in high quality but affordable suits, browse the range here to see just how many different styles, colours and fabrics they have for sale.
They don’t just stop at suits though, they also have a fantastic selection of Tuxedos, Morning Suits, Grooms and Groomsmen attire and everyday wear for men, so whatever the occasion they will have something for you! Enter now to grab yourself a new suit.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: What is more formal, a suit or a tuxedo?
The competition closes on Monday 05th November at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 06th November. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Dobell.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Dobell, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.