This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 Luxury Turkey Hampers worth £60.
Want to celebrate the festive season with your best ever Christmas feast?
Musclefood.com has teamed up with MoneyMagpie to give away two of its Luxury Turkey Hampers, worth £60.
Your mouth-watering hamper feeds up to ten hungry guests, working out at £6 per head, and is perfect for celebrating Christmas in style.
Contents include a succulent fresh turkey hen, hand rolled pigs in blankets, delicious pork, sage and onion stuffing balls, tasty streaky bacon, mouth-watering turkey gravy, juicy free-range heritage steaks, the ultimate bacon and brie cheese bomb and lots more.
The whole feast is delivered chilled to your door between the 19th December and 23rd December.
For more on the Christmas range – https://www.musclefood.com/christmas
To enter, answer this question in the box below: How much does the hamper work out per head if it feeds 10 people?
The competition closes on Monday 26th November at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 27th November. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by MuscleFood.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner MuscleFood, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.