This week we’re giving you the chance to win a Wesco Breadboy Red Breadbin worth £64.95.
This retro red kitchen accessory looks like it’s just returned from a lunar mission ready to provide you with the accompanying cheese for your tasty bread. The Wesco Breadboy Red Breadbin is so cool that it lends its space-age glamour to both contemporary kitchens and vintage-themed kitchen.
With a swivel lid that smoothly and quietly opens, the Wesco Breadboy Red Bread Bin has been expertly designed in Germany and manufactured from the highest-quality materials. The upper red capsule of the bread bin sits on top of a chromed steel wire base.
Perfect for keeping your loaves and crumpets out of sight on the kitchen counter, this designer red bread bin is a kitchen investment for anyone that loves unique and striking design.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Where was the Wesco Breadboy Red Bread Bin expertly designed?
A) United Kingdom
The competition closes on Monday 03rd December at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 04th December. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Red Candy.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Red Candy, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.