This week we’re giving you the chance to win a pack of Christmas cards worth over £60.
The founders of Cardology combine their engineering and design background with an eye for fine detail, to produce exquisite 3D pop up cards.
They take inspiration from emerging trends in British culture to create unique cards that will leave a lasting impression.
In a fast, digital world of fleeting electronic communications, these miniature works of art are a memorable gift to display and treasure.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: What day is Christmas Day?
A) 24th December
B) 25th December
C) 26th December
The competition closes on Monday 10th December at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 11th December. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Cardology.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Cardology, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.