This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 £50 vouchers for Wearth.
Wearth London is an online store which partners with independent UK brands that make contemporary products in an eco-friendly & ethical way. They sell a wide range of items including natural beauty products, handmade jewellery and contemporary reclaimed furniture.
Their mission is to make it easier to shop in a more conscious way whilst not compromising on quality or style. They especially support UK makers with 80% of their products made here in the UK and want to promote plastic-free living with their range of zero waste products.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: What is the mission of Wearth London?
A) To make it easier to shop in a more conscious way
B) To make all shopping digital
C) To arrange products in alphabetical order
The competition closes on Monday 17th December at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on Tuesday 18th December. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Wearth.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Wearth, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.