Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a £50 Daniel Footwear Voucher.
Treat yourself to a new pair of winter boots or that designer bag you have had your eye on.
Enter the competition and win yourself the chance to win a £50 voucher.
Daniel Footwear is an independent award-winning e-commerce store. Within the boutique stores and online, you will find an extensive collection of designer shoes, bags and accessories which are of high quality, on trend and at competitive prices.
The unique Daniel brand, released in 1993, sits neatly alongside designer offerings from the likes of DKNY, Ash, UGG, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman, Vivienne Westwood and many more.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: When was the Daniel brand released?
The competition closes on Monday 07th January at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Daniel Footwear.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Daniel Footwear, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.