Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 10 Contactless Costa Coffee Cups.
Costa Coffee has partnered with Barclaycard to launch the UK’s first reusable contactless coffee cup. Available in Costa Coffee stores, the Clever Cup harnesses contactless payment technology to turn customers’ reusable coffee cups into a fast and convenient way to pay.
Powered by bPay by Barclaycard technology, Clever Cup users can track their spending, top up their balance, and take control to block or cancel the contactless payment element online or using the dedicated bPay app, available on iPhone and Android devices.
The Clever Cups form part of Costa Coffee’s wider re-launch of its ‘next generation’ reusable range, encouraging customers to use reusable cups instead of single-use takeaway cups.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: How is the Clever Cup powered?
The competition closes on Monday 11th February at midnight. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition begins on 22/01/2019 and closes at midnight on 11/02/2019
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Unity.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Uniity, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The competition is entered by leaving an answer in the Rafflecopter box.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- Cups are subject to separate terms and conditions – https://www.bpay.co.uk/terms-and-conditions