Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 Wonderfully Warm Heated Underblankets.
Keeping cosy this winter
Slumberdown is at hand to banish those winter shivers and keep heating costs down. For those nights when a regular duvet just won’t cut it, Slumberdown can make life that little bit cosier with its ‘Wonderfully Warm Heated Underblanket’.
For partners who struggle to sleep at the same temperature, the Underblanket boasts a dual controller and multi-zone heating areas, allowing the heat for each quarter of the bed to be adjusted. While one partner stays cosy with the blanket on for the whole body, the other can stay cool with the heat warming just the feet.
It has low energy consumption and a removable deep filled velvety fleece cover, so it can be slept on directly for added cosiness – making it the ultimate in indulgent warmth.
‘Wonderfully Warm Heated Underblanket’ is available from single to superking and can be purchased online or in-store at Argos.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: How many sections of the bed can have the temperature adjusted?
B) Each half
C) Each quarter
The competition closes on Monday 18th February at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 19th February. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Slumberdown.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Slumberdown, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.