Reading Time: 2 mins
As a special treat, we’re giving you the chance to win a £25 Krispy Kreme Voucher.
Krispy Kreme last week revealed its new Original Filled doughnuts, oozing with delicious fillings!
We’re giving you the chance to win a gift card worth £25, so you can try them out for yourself.
Taking the classic OG and ramping up the joy factor by 100, the new Original Filled doughnuts are available in two delicious flavours, Nutty Chocolatta and Salted Caramel.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Which of these is NOT a flavour of Original Filled doughnuts?
A) Nutty Chocolatta
B) Salted Caramel
C) Tangy Lemon
The competition closes on Monday 01st April at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 02nd April. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Krispy Kreme.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Krispy Kreme their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.