Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Weird Fish clothing voucher.
We’ve teamed up with Weird Fish clothing to offer one lucky person the chance to win a £100 clothing voucher to spend online. Inspired by the great outdoors, Weird Fish creates well-made, easy-going clothes that evoke that forever weekend feeling. Treat yourself to something from the SS19 collection with a £100 voucher to spend.
Last year, Weird Fish celebrated its 25th anniversary, a huge milestone for the brand. Especially for this, Weird Fish brought back its heritage Macaroni range. Classic Macaroni styles such as the Cruiser returned, showcasing original designs. The Macaroni collection remains the brand’s iconic collection, which uses a triple-twist yarn, originally discovered in Turkey. The collection is loved for its quality, comfort and individuality.
Terms & Conditions: Prize only redeemable at www.weirdfish.co.uk and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Last year, Weird Fish celebrated what anniversary?
A) 20th anniversary
B) 22nd anniversary
C) 25th anniversary
The competition closes on Monday 08th April at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 09th April. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Weird Fish.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Weird Fish their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.