Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 HARIBO hampers.
HARIBO is gifting two lucky fans a cracking sel’egg’tion of treats just in time for Easter.
Ideal for those who enjoy a change from chocolate, this ‘egg’cellent assortment includes a fun mix of goodies to share with all the family.
‘Egg’citingly, each prized hamper contains two bags of ‘Britain’s Favourite Sweet’ HARIBO Starmix in new limited edition ‘Hunt the Double Yolker’ packs. Simply find a winning ‘Double Yolker’ piece and WIN a UK family break at Forest Holidays.
Bringing further fun to each hamper of ‘tweets’, you’ll find cute gift boxes of Chick ‘n’ Mix and Bunny ‘n’ Friends along with sharing packs of Jelly Bunnies, Fizzy Farm Animals Zing! and Spring Time Friends. But that’s not all, because each prize bundle also contains HARIBO Easter Hunt – a collection of mini bags perfect for hiding around the home and garden.
With such a delicious assortment of HARIBO treats on offer, you’d be hopping mad to miss out!
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Which of these animals is commonly associated with Easter?
The competition closes on Monday 08th April at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 09th April. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Haribo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Haribo their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.