Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we have another Amazon blockbuster deal for you. This pretty elegant looking bracelet comes straight to your door (FREE POSTAGE) for a measly 98p. Even better, amazon state that it ships with a velvet pouch which makes it even better value – especially if you want to give it away as a gift!
It’s a deal from amazon so you know it’s reliable, plus we’re sure it would look classy on most risks (for the price, certainly!).
Size: One size.
PACKAGE: Velvet pouch.
- Arrived at least a week before date stated & is gorgeous!! I don’t think it’s real silver, but at the price I paid I can’t complain! Even for costume jewellery, it’s absolutely stunning & well worth the long wait for delivery. It’s a beautiful piece of jewellery & I couldn’t be happier…highly recommend the item & would def buy from seller again! A+++
- very nice bracelet i thought it might look too cheap but its actually looks very nice , the description does say is comes with a velvet pouch it did not, it came in a plastic little bag but i have no complaints as i paid less than £1 for this item its a very pretty bracelet it could pass for silver if you wanted to wear it for a date or to look smart it does not look like cheap costume jewlery at a glance its looks good.
- fantastic value for the money I was very pleased I bought two of them for xmas gifts . they looked expensive
- A very pretty chain and heart bracelet, with an attractive key and ring for doing it up, very pleased with it.
- A beautifully crafted and finished piece. Great size too. Will be buying a few more for presents. Recommended as a great value purchase that arrives safely and looks more expensive than it is.
- Horrible items. Flaws in manufacturing. So cheap not worth sending back as too much aggro for me. Don’t buy unless it’s for a child to play dress up
- Lovely looking bracelet but is enormous, practically slips off my wrist. It is very cheap so not worth returning. Why made so big? I am going to try and prise off some of the links and make smaller, not sure I will be successful though as if it is a brittle metal (obviously the bracelet isn’t silver) it might crack the links. I am unable to wear it as it is with the size supplied.
Disclaimer: Accurate at time of posting.
The post Deal of the Week: Silver Heart Bracelet in Velvet Pouch £0.98 appeared first on MoneyMagpie.