Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving one winner the chance to win a ‘Mum to be’ Baby Hamper AND ‘Baby Bath Time’ hamper gift box set.
Whether it’s your friend or relatives first baby or she’s a natural pro at this, the ‘mum-to-be’ gift hamper from Intergift, worth £46.49, will really be appreciated, a gift box of goodies just for her. With her feet up and mug of tea in hand she can have a chuckle at the ‘Baby Tips for Mums’ book. There’s a cute countdown plaque, baby scan photo frame, gorgeous smelling candle and some salon-quality treats to help her unwind and feel truly pampered…before Baby arrives!
The Baby Bath Time Gift Box from InterGift makes for a wonderful and practical gift for new parents and Baby. Filled with award winning Childs Farm toiletries, a snuggly hooded towel and a squidgy Quackers Duck this gift will make bath time an enjoyable, calming part of the bedtime routine.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: The Baby Bath Time Gift Box comes with what squidgy animal?
The competition closes on Monday 06th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 07th May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by InterGift
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner InterGift, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
- In the unlikely event of the watch being out of stock, the winner will get to choose a watch of equal value.
The post Win a ‘Mum to be’ Baby Hamper AND ‘Baby Bath Time’ hamper gift box set appeared first on MoneyMagpie.