Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a 412GW Dash Cam.
As market-leaders, Nextbase has refined the Dash Cam with a range of innovative tech and handy, easy-to-use features. The UK’s fastest growing consumer tech thanks to their ability to provide a reliable extra pair of eyes on the road, Dash Cams are becoming any savvy motorist’s must have gadget. Protecting against unwanted shunts and bumps, they are a great asset for drivers who want peace of mind and a chance to save on their insurance premiums, through many of the UK’s Dash Cam inclusive policies.
A favourite within the Nextbase range, the award-winning 412GW has 1440p resolution and offers improved night vision for clear footage in poor lighting conditions. It also boasts a 140° viewing angle able to capture the entire road ahead, as well as in-built intelligent parking mode to protect your car even when it is stationary.
Amongst many industry awards, Nextbase’s Dash Cams are fully endorsed by the AA. A great all-rounder, the 412GW will ensure you’re in safe hands when you take to the road. For more information, please visit www.nextbase.com.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: What is the viewing angle of the Dash Cam?
The competition closes on Monday 06th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 07th May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Nextbase.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Nextbase, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.