Reading Time: 2 mins
For Day 2 of our week of Easter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win an ethically made luxury handmade vase from Banbayu.
Banbayu is a UK based luxury fairtrade online interiors boutique where every piece has philanthropy at its heart. Sustainably sourced directly from the artisans who make them, ethically produced and responsibly transported, discover curated luxury by local craftsmen from some of the most diverse cultures, remote islands and thriving cities all over the world.
This beautiful handcrafted copper vase, is made in Indonesia and verified for cultural and ecological sustainability. Each Banbayu collection is handpicked and encapsulates the spirit and vibrancy of its origin, from home accessories and lighting to furniture and art.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Where is this copper vase made?
The competition closes on Monday 20th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 21st May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Banbayu.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Banbayu, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post Day 2 – Win an ethically made luxury handmade vase from Banbayu appeared first on MoneyMagpie.