Reading Time: 2 mins
For Day 3 of our week of Easter competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win a super sleek 4K QLED TV!
Cello’s super sleek QLED TV offers high quality 4K viewing, making it the perfect prize to entertain the whole family! Great for kids this Easter holidays, you can go from offline viewing to having access to over 1000 apps in seconds, including Netflix, YouTube and more!
Cello manufacturer all of their products in the UK and represent the Best of British, with a variety of high quality and affordable TV’s.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: What does QLED mean?
A) Quantum Dot Light Emitting Diode
B) Quite Likely Edible Device
C) Quote Letter Editing Dictionary
The competition closes on Monday 20th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 21st May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Cello.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Cello, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.