Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 2 Powters Sausages Bundles.
Newmarket sausage producer, Powters, is offer two lucky readers the chance to get their hands on a bundle of its delicious Powters sausages. Packed full of tasty, handmade bangers, Powters has a sausage to suit all tastes. Choose from spicy Chilli Pig, traditional Newmarket Pig, meaty Prize Pig or beer-soaked Tipsy Pig. Each bundle includes 9 packs of sausages for you to enjoy.
For more information on Powters sausages visit www.powters.co.uk or follow powterssauysages on Instagram for recipe ideas and inspiration.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: How many packs of sausages does each bundle include?
The competition closes on Monday 27th May at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 28th May. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Powters
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Powters, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.