Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving you the chance to win a £100 Amazon voucher.
About the competition
To be in with a chance of winning the £100 Amazon voucher, you’ll need to sign up as a premium member on Heads&Heads.
This will give you full access to their platform and the huge profits available. Unsure what Matched Betting is? Don’t worry, it’s not gambling, you can find out more about it in our comprehensive guide here.
It usually costs £14.99 per month but use the discount code below for a MoneyMagpie exclusive discount – giving you 30 days Premium Membership for just £5!
Discount Code: MAGPIE5
Win 3 months membership for signing up to the free trial
If you’re not sure Matched Betting is for you, then sign up for a free trial here.
By doing so, you’ll be entering in for the chance to win 3 months premium membership. What have you got to lose?
To complete your entry, please just let us know in the box below whether you’re entering for the £100 Amazon Voucher or the 3 months free premium membership.
The competition will close on June 3rd. Winners will be selected Friday 28th June.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Heads&Heads
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Heads&Heads, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.