Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of UXB face masks.
UXB face masks are handmade in the UK using the finest natural ingredients to give your skin a healthy glow.
The UXB resurfacing mask contains sulfur, lactic acid and pineapple enzymes to remove dead skin cells leaving your skin looking fresher and brighter. A blend of vitamins and calming herbal extracts feed and soothe the skin as the mask gently exfoliates.
The UXB brightening mask contains 10% vitamin C, turmeric and licorice powder to even out the skin tone and bring back a radiance to dull skin. They have also included niacinamide and bakuchi oil to moisturise and plump the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and sagging.
To enter simply answer the question below.
Where are UXB masks made?
The competition closes on Monday 23rd June at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 25th June. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by UXB.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner UXB., their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.