Reading Time: 2 mins
We’re giving you the chance to win the perfect bbq bundle this summer.
One of the UK’s oldest family-owned chutney makers, Shaws are this year marking 130 years of
making “reet proper” chutneys and relishes in Huddersfield. They’d like to spread the celebrations by
offering a barbecue season competition bundle to you MoneyMagpies, worth over £60; comprising a
Shaws branded oak cheese board, jute bag and apron, a selection of Shaws original recipe cards and
their two ranges of 10 incredible chutneys and relishes, ranging from the classic to the quirky;
including Chunky Mango, Fig & Honey, Piccalilli, Spiced Apricot; Ginger and Caramelised Red
Onion. All products are gluten free and suitable for vegetarians (www.shaws1889.com).
To enter please answer the following question:
Which year was Shaws of Huddersfield established?
The competition closes on Wednesday 3rd July at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 9th July. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Shaws.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Shaws, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.