Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a rechargeable HeatBank, thanks to iconic brand, Zippo!
Zippo has launched the latest addition in its best-selling line of reusable Hand Warmers: Zippo HeatBank: Available in 3-hour and 6-hour run times, these slim, sleek HeatBanks offer dual-sided heat to ensure continuous, gentle warmth. The Zippo HeatBank also feature a USB charging port combining dependable, finger-thawing warmth with the convenience of device power bank.
The 6-hour rechargeable HeatBank comes equipped with a 5,200 mAh lithium-ion battery, offering up to six hours of run time. With five different heat settings and a maximum operating temperature of 50°C, these HeatBanks are ideal for those looking to stay outside longer.
To enter simply answer this question:
What kind of battery is in the 6-hour rechargeable HeatBank?
A) 5,200 mAh lithium-ion
B) 1,000 mAh lithium-ion
C) 2,000 mAh lithium-ion
The competition closes on Friday 26th July at midnight. The winner will be contacted directly via email provided. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Zippo..
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Zippo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.