Reading Time: 2 mins
Win a free treasure trail!
Embark on an adventure with Treasure Trails this summer and crack the code on a Spy Mission, uncover whodunit on a Murder Mystery and find gold on a Treasure Hunt.
The self-guided Trails are suitable for groups of up to five and, compared to the average family trip, represent amazing value for money. Lasting around two hours, the aim is to solve clues on a circular route of approximately two miles resulting in an entertaining activity for all the family.
Follow over 1,200 Treasure Trails throughout the winding backstreets and hidden corners of villages, towns and cities around the UK. Crack the clues along the route to unlock incredible stories from the past and solve the mystery at the end.
To enter simply answer the question below:
What is the maximum group size the trails are suitable for?
The competition closes on Tuesday 13th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on the winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Trails.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Trails, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.