Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a Beach Basics Backpack!
The seven piece Beach Basics Backpack from Hape is complete with all the essentials to keep the little one’s entertained this summer! For kids who love to dig deep, and get to grips with the likes of water and sand. Not just your ordinary bucket and spade Hape have other ideas, as the Beach Basics Backpack provides a treasure trove full of goodies. Offering a wide variety of tools, including a bucket, shovel, sieve, watering can, rake and fish mould it doesn’t stop there as the backpack also work perfectly at the playground or in the garden too.
To enter simply answer the below question:
What is included with the Beach Basics Backpack?
The competition closes on Monday 19th August at midnight. The winner will be announced on our winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Hape.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Hape, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.