Reading Time: 2 mins
Opt for a touch of luxury with this gorgeous 100% cotton throw and scented candle from The Cotton Poet!
The Cotton Poet is all about pop colour, design and affordable luxury. Launched by Zosia McCaffrey in Spring 2018, the collection covers clean lines and classic styles in bed linen and throws which will bring out the individual in you! Designed in London and manufactured exclusively for The Cotton Poet in the undisputed home of linen manufacturing, Portugal.
The crisp white bed linen (different sizes and styles of pillowcases, duvet cover and sheets) in 100% 300-thread-count super-soft Cotton Sateen features delicate double row cord stitching in 9 colours. There are Large and Mini 100% Cotton patterned Henham throws in 7 matching tones too plus lovely accessories like a White Tea & Wisteria scented candle and a Bedding Storage Bag!
We have a beautiful Henham throw in Dove and the scented candle to give away in a prize worth £95!
Discover more about The Cotton Poet on www.thecottonpoet.com and join us on Facebook @thecottonpoet and Instagram @the_cotton_poet
To enter simply answer the following question:
Where does The Cotton Poet manufacture?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Wednesday 4th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by The Cotton Poet.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner The Cotton Poet, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post Win a 100% cotton throw and scented candle worth £95! appeared first on MoneyMagpie.