Reading Time: 2 mins
This week we’re giving you the chance to win a super Milton back to school bundle, to make sure your kids stay clean and healthy!
It’s almost time to send the kids back to school. Sterilise and clean lunch boxes and water bottles by following these simple steps using Milton Sterilising Fluid.
- Prepare a solution using just 6ml (1/4 cap) of Milton Sterilising Fluid per litre of water and immerse items in solution for 15 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
You can also clean lunch boxes, water bottles and any other plastic items using the new and improved Antibacterial Surface Wipes with ‘no rinse’ & food safe formula. The formula is bleach free, preservative free and fragrance free, and kills 99.9% germs quickly, leaving no residue or odour.
Milton is giving four lucky readers the chance to win a Milton Hygiene Kit, including Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes, Milton Sterilising Fluid, Milton Antibacterial Hand Gel and Milton Antibacterial Surface Spray. www.milton-tm.com
To enter simply answer the question below:
How much Milton Sterilising Fluid should you use per litre of water?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 17th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Milton.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Milton, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.