Reading Time: 2 mins
What a prize this is. We’re giving away an Alcatel 1X smartphone!
It is now possible to get the very latest in smartphone technology, such as facial recognition, Fingerprint scanner and powerful cameras for a fraction of the cost of premium handsets. The Alcatel 1X is available now, SIM-free for less than £100 – a real pocket-friendly steal.
Complimenting this season’s subtle pastel hues, the soft-to-the-touch casing is fingerprint, scratch and slip-resistant whilst HD+ resolution, giving a truly immersive viewing experience.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Which colour is the phone you can win?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 30th September at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Alcatel.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Alcatel, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.