Reading Time: 2 mins
This week, win a big spend on Foodhub.
Foodhub is giving a lucky reader the chance to win a the ultimate feast night in – £60 to spend on food and drinks at their favourite local takeaway! Foodhub is home to over 7,000 takeaways in the UK, so you’re bound to find something tasty for the perfect night in. Whether you’re feeding the family, fancy a romantic night in or are entertaining friends, Foodhub has got you covered.
You can order from delicious local eateries via the website or download the app for your Android or Apple phone or tablet. Simply select your favourite dish, put your feet up and await your tasty treat.
Foodhub is different to other apps and websites you’ve used in the past. They don’t charge takeaway owners commission on each order, so by ordering through Foodhub you are supporting businesses in your local area. On average, customers save £2 per order simply by ordering through Foodhub too, because takeaway owners don’t need to inflate their costs to cover a commission.
You can also view reviews that previous customers have given different takeaways through the platform, so why not test out a new restaurant in your area?
To check Foodhub covers your area, simply head to the website and pop your postcode in. You will see a list of takeaways appear if your area is covered. Then, enter our competition for the chance to win!
To enter simply answer the following question:
How much do customers save on average per order?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 14th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Foodhub.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Foodhub, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post Win £60 to spend at your favourite local takeaway on Foodhub appeared first on MoneyMagpie.