Reading Time: 2 mins
What a fantastic bundle to win this week, featuring everything you need to reinvent your bed! Comprises pillows a 10.5 tog duvet, and protectors.
The Slumberdown Home Comfort range is available exclusively at Asda and is the perfect prize for students as they head back to university, or for anyone looking for a cosy bedding range which can be used all year round. The Home Comfort 10.5 tog duvet has a light and soft filling to keep things comfortable, while the pillow pair offers a medium support to align the head and neck. The protectors help keep mattresses and pillows feeling fresh and clean without compromising on comfort. The range is also machine washable and suitable for tumble drying.
To enter simply answer the following question:
What is the tog of the duvet?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 18th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Slumberdown.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Slumberdown, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that