Reading Time: 2 mins
Get creative in the kitchen with this amazing Masha prize.
This 3-in-1 fantastically versatile and affordable electric hand-held gadget can revolutionise your cooking. The Masha’s distinctive extrusion technique and patented rotor-cone technology produces restaurant-quality creamy mashed potato every time. It also makes light work of a variety of other recipes: mash other vegetables such as sweet potatoes, parsnips and butternut squash; make delicious guacamole and hummus and prepare batches of nutritious baby food. Using the interchangeable aerator blade it can also be used to combine ingredients for no-fuss pastry and crumble toppings; whisk batters for Yorkshire pudding and sponge cakes or to whip cream. Available from Amazon here and from a variety of top stores including: Argos, Sainsburys and Lakelands. RRP from £39.99.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Is the aerator blade interchangeable?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 28th October at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Masha.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Masha, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.