Reading Time: 2 mins
Join in the frighteningly fun Halloween spooktacular at the Audley End Miniature Railway!
You and your little devils will journey deep into the woods of the Audley End Miniature Railway to visit the coven of witches together with their pumpkin friends.
The wicked witches and playful pumpkins will entertain you as you arrive at their house in the woods, cackling and chanting spells around their cauldron before giving everyone a special treat. But make sure you behave yourselves as they perform their witchy dance, or they might cast a spell on you…
The Audley End witches do love seeing you kitted out in your spooky finery – so make sure you dress to scare!
The Halloween entertainment continues at the activity area where children can create a creepy craft, test out their thriller dance moves before listening to a spooky tale. Face painters will also be on hand to give Halloween makeovers.
Devilishly delicious food and drink will be available at the Signal Box Café to refresh even the hungriest witches and ghouls.
The Halloween spooktacular is spooky but never scary and therefore suitable for even the smallest of monsters.
The Audley End Halloween spoooktacular runs from 26thOctober through half term week and up to and including 3rdNovember. The trains run from 10.00am through to 4.40pm. Booking is required. Tickets will not be available to purchase on the day.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 5th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Audley End.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Audley End, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post Win 5 tickets to Audley End’s Halloween Spooktacular appeared first on MoneyMagpie.