Reading Time: 2 mins
Get groovy in bed with these cool speaker pillows!
Getting into bed after a long day just got even better, with the newly launched Sleep’n Sound pillow, designed to transport you to a whole new sleep dimension.
The Sleep’n Sound pillow features a small undetectable speaker concealed within, so you can unwind to your favourite music, immerse yourself in the latest and greatest podcast or mindfulness app, or even learn a new language – all from the comfort of your own bed.
Sit back, connect your device and listen away. With podcasts and audio books becoming the chill out tools of choice, Sleep’n Sound is the perfect addition to the bedroom, to encourage you to settle down, relax, and let the pillow do the talking.
The Sleep’n Sound pillow is £19.99 and is available online at: amazon.co.uk.
To enter simply answer the following question:
Where can you buy the speaker pillow?
B) Corner Shop
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 7th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Sleep n sound.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Sleep n’ sound, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.