Reading Time: 2 mins
Win this cool general knowledge book by Trevor Montague worth £40!
Unlike millions who like to think they’re a fountain of facts, Trevor Montague has proven his general knowledge pedigree through his multiple successful appearances on quiz shows and his founding of the British Quiz Association.
However, Montague and his associated brand are also held in high regard around the world for the ‘A to Z of Almost Everything’ – a definitive book that satisfies the thirst of quiz show fans everywhere. Montague is today announcing that the book is about to release its eagerly-awaited eighth edition today.
Now in its eighth edition, the bestselling A to Z of Everything continues its quest to fascinate, inform, surprise and entertain. This unique publication and monumental work of reference has become a must-have for any bookshelf, often cited as the arbiter in the settling of family disputes, always to be relied upon for a nugget of information on practically any subject of human endeavour.
Nothing as comprehensive has appeared before. With pretty much every subject under the sun covered from Abbreviations to the Zodiac, some of the book’s sections would stand up as reference works in their own right.
In this new edition, the original topics have been brought up to date and added to while eclectic new additions range from cheeses and sausages from around the world, grammatical terms, the walk-on music and nicknames of professional dart players, the train system of London – and of course Brexit!
To enter simply answer the question below:
Who wrote the A to Z of Everything?
A) Barry Jenkins
B) Trevor Montague
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 11th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Trevor Montague.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Trevor Montague, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.
The post Win a copy of The A to Z of Almost Everything worth £40 appeared first on MoneyMagpie.