Reading Time: 2 mins
This week you can win a Captain Price figurine. He’ll hold your phone and game controller!
Win your very own Official License Call of Duty collectable featuring Captain Price from Cable Guys. The exquisite replica from Modern Warfare stands as 8” tall and can hold any smartphone or gaming controller. This unique collectable to a must for any Call of Duty fan, and is sure to stand to attention taking pride of place in any games or bedroom. Complete with a 3M charging cable, which offers super-charged power to boost your devices and ensure you’d not left stranded without any back up. Created and crafted by leading brand Cable Guys, the Call of Duty, Captain Price is available to buy online for £19.99 from Zavvi.com.
To enter simply answer the question below:
Which game does Captain Price feature in?
A) Call of Duty
B) Medal of Honour
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Monday 11th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Cable Guys.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Cable Guys, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.