Reading Time: 2 mins
It’s not often we give away fancy jewellery so make the most of this competition!
We’ve teamed up with jewellery specialists Gift and Wrap to offer you the chance of winning this beautiful Hot Diamonds Adorable Bracelet worth £95!
This stunning bracelet features a stylish interlocked heart design that’s made from durable sterling silver and genuine diamond and white topaz stones for a truly luxurious piece. It’s no wonder why Hot Diamonds is a favourite among celebrities like Caroline Flack and Vanessa White!
The piece will even come expertly wrapped in luxurious high-quality paper and ribbon by Gift and Wrap themselves, so you can truly spoil your loved one.
To enter simply answer the question below:
Which celebrity likes Hot Diamonds?
A) Caroline Flack
B) Daniel Craig
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 22nd November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Gift and Wrap.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Gift and Wrap, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.