Reading Time: 2 mins
Spice up Christmas with this Harry Potter stocking shaped game!
Lex-GO! is a popular Christmas game (and looks like a Christmas stocking).
Lex-GO! Is one ‘L’ of a super-fast word game. Race against other players to get rid of all your playing card tiles, swapping letters and even adding your tiles onto other players’ words. This game comes in a cool, portable bag, which makes it the perfect game for on-the-go, whether you’re playing with friends or the kids! In this special Harry Potter Edition of Lex-Go!, there are 4 spell tiles to increase your chances of winning, the Polyjuice Potion tile can be used as any letter and if you can spell the word SNITCH you win the round!
To enter simply follow the instructions:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 29th November at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Waddingtons no. 1.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Waddingtons no. 1, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.