Reading Time: 2 mins
Get spicy this Christmas season with this curry gift set!
Want to spice up your Christmas?
We’ve teamed up with Spicentice to give three lucky winners the chance to win a Make Your Own Curry Gift Set, worth £18.99.
The set includes the spices needed to cook up five tasty dishes, including Tikka Masala, Rogan Josh, Jalfrezi along with a Tikka and Tandoori Rub.
Each meal kit includes a recipe card and easy step-by-step guide, helping you cook up the perfect amount to feed four people.
Love what you see but can’t wait to see if you’ve won? Check out this along with all of the other products on www.spicentice.com.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 12th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by spicentice.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner spicentice, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.