Reading Time: 2 mins
Get this cute candle that slowly morphs as you burn it!
From the ingenious creators of the PyroPet candles 54 Celsius offer you the opportunity to win your very own Voffi The Dog! Continuing to go above and beyond to create candles which are so engaging, they steal the show. These beautifully artistic, geometric animal sculptures each reveal a fantastic surprise as they burn! Light the wick and watch this space as the profile of your Voffi begins to warp. As the melting wax peels back to reveal a menacing flame and scorched aluminium skeleton. Voffi (The Dog) is available to buy online for £25.00 from 54Celsius.
To enter simply answer the question below:
What is the dog called?
The competition closes on Thursday 5th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Waddingtons no. 1.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Waddingtons no. 1, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.