Reading Time: 2 mins
Upgrade your wardrobe with this gorgeous men’s bag.
A favourite among Britain’s sportsmen and women, this on-trend Tan Classic Barrel Bag has been part of the Fred Perry range for decades. Ideal for those short weekends away, it’s a must-have for any stylish traveller. The bag’s versatile tan finish makes it the perfect accessory to match any outfit. Plus, it features the brand’s iconic wreath logo embroidered in gold for that extra little touch of luxury. With a main double-zip compartment, as well as front and side zipped pockets, you’ll have plenty of space to store all of your travel essentials. It also has two handles and an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap for ultimate convenience.
To enter simply answer the question below:
How many handles does the bag have?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Friday 13th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Fred Perry.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Fred Perry, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.