Reading Time: 2 mins
Go nuts for these nuts.
Let’s get the party started! KP Nuts have your Christmas cravings covered with the return of the KP nuts caddy (£3, 375g) and this year they look even more festive.
Available in three delicious flavours from classic Original Salted Peanuts to Dry Roasted and tasty Honey Roast there is something to suit everyone’s taste.
Picked at their prime and golden roasted, KP’ nuts are high in fibre and source of protein. Making them perfect as a pre-dinner nibble, part of a festive party buffet or a late-night bite after the party has finished.
To enter simply follow the instructions below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 24th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by KP nuts.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner KP nuts, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.