Reading Time: 2 mins
Time to get festive with Haribo and this great prize!
HARIBO is offering 2 lucky fans the chance to ‘Share the Festive Fun’ this Christmas with a selection of delicious sweets and seasonal gifts.
This tasty bundle brings together HARIBO favourites with an extra special treat – the opportunity to create magical Christmas memories by decorating your very own gingerbread house; a wonderful festive tradition for all the family!
Included in this prize package is a gingerbread house cutter kit and two new frosty friends from HARIBO – Pip Polar Bear and Puck Penguin. Adorably packaged in cute polar bear and penguin themed gift boxes, these jelly and foam treats are sure to be top of the Christmas list.
Perfect for sharing is everyone’s favourite Starmixmas, Giant Trees and Share the Fun pouch. To decorate your tasty, edible masterpiece we’ve also included Sweet Medley, which features Starmix, Tangfastics, Supermix, Giant Strawbs, Jelly Beans and Jelly Babies Double Trouble.
To enter simply answer the following question.
What is included in the prize?
A) Gingerbread house cutter kit
B) Father Christmas
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Thursday 26th December at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Haribo.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Haribo, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.