Reading Time: 2 mins
Small enough to easily take with you anywhere, this bike helmet folds and keeps you safe.
With many of us regularly hopping on and off e-scooters and e-bikes, or cycling ot commute, a folding Morpher helmet is the just what you need to protect your head and keep you safe on the streets. Many riders still take risks by not protecting their heads because they don’t want to lug a helmet around with them when on the move, but with a Morpher in your bag there’s no excuse for not wearing a helmet.
Fully safety certified, it folds flat to 16cm thin and slips into a bag when not in use.
RRP £74.99 available from www.morpherhelmet.com and Amazon
To enter simply answer the question below:
How flat does the helmet fold?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The competition closes on Tuesday 7th January at midnight. The winner will be announced on our competition winners page. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Morpher.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Morpher, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.